CJLE 1494 Special Topics in Law Enforcement/Police Science
CIP Code: 43.0107
Credit Hours: 4
Lecture Hours: 4
Contact Hour Total: 64
Topics address recently identified current events, skills, knowledge, and/or attitudes and behaviors pertinent to the technology or occupation and relevant to the professional development of the student. This course was designed to be repeated multiple times to improve student proficiency.
Learning outcomes/objectives are determined by local occupational need and business and industry trends.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to photograph crime scenes
- Be able to discuss the general use of photography in law enforcement
- Successfully select the appropriate camera for specific law enforcement tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to operate cameras manually
- Successfully explain how light refraction, reflection and absorption affect image quality
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)